I’m starting a collaboration RE: The Future, which will be a potential theme for one of our Season 2 episodes - RECord your thoughts, write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
ALL ARTISTS: Write a story, draw a picture, or make a song regarding this theme.
EVERYONE W/ A CAMERA: RECord a video testimonial regarding this theme, or specifically answer:
- "Do you have a fear of the future? If so, why?"
- "Do you envision the future being positive or negative, and why?"
- "Do you think the technology of the future will bring us together or make us disconnected?"
- "How much control do you think we each have over our own individual futures?"
- "What are the differences between a Child, Teenager, and Adult’s perspective of the future?"
- "What are some examples of false predictions of the future throughout history? How has the Media affected our expectations of the future?"
- "Has a decision you’ve made affected your future in a way you never predicted?"
↳ protection, salvation, damnation
“He whom God has touched will always be a being apart; he is, whatever he may do, a stranger among men; he is marked by a sign." [x]
Recovery Record is the smart companion for managing your journey to recovery from eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, obsessive eating disorder, binge eating disorder and compulsive eating disorder.
With Recovery Record you can:
- Keep a record of meals, thoughts and feelings
- Access beautiful reflection images and affirmations
- Customize log questions, meal plans, coping tactics and recovery goals
- View charts that highlight insights, trends and progress
- Collect jigsaw pieces to earn hidden rewards
- Set personalized reminder schedules and alarm tones
- Complete questionnaires to track your progress
- Link with your treatment team
- Receive in-the-moment feedback and messages from your treatment team
- Receive and send encouragement messages and virtual gifts to/from other users
Boosting this for followers or stumblers onto my blog.
I can’t help with 99% of eating disorder stuff because just thinking about it triggers crazytownbananapants for me, but this could really help some people.
Signal boost for all the girls and boys working with recovery.